Monday 7 May 2012

Lalu sir

Well, what can I say? Sparsh brings us closer to some seniors who till then didn't exist for you, and then are omnipresent thereafter. Last year met some crazy lot, but this time it was Lalu.

Tall guy he is. For me, most of them are tall, anyway.

He apparently is quite talented. Sings. Dances. Makes music. Acts as well.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xR44zwcvsxw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDQe8FAE5mU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkzxCq0fX-8&feature=youtu.be

Promised us  a dinner we never got. But I did get many tags.

  • Firstly that I crack very creative Pjs. 
  • Next that I'm a true blue Delhi di kudi..... mu-phat types ( frank that is).
  • Then that I'm a mic person, stage and I are made for each other.That I should have definitely anchored our cultural fest.
  • Worked till 4am for this event :)
  • Also, unlike other girls, I'm seen drinking tea at the galla.

I was supposed to give Sir a wake up call at 6am, then 6.30am and then 7am finally.
But since I myself managed to go to bed at 4am, next day I met him at 10am, trying not to yawn and he stares wildly into my face.

I got hurt during our event , after which he jokingly told everyone that Vinti has broken her leg, something that she has already complained of for some 20 times.

Haha, I did manage to throw the ball as far away
as possible during practice sessions :P


Sir asked me once if I had a monkey stuffed toy. I told him I don't play with toys! He said that girls do get animal toys as presents. And I told him presents come from our admirers and you guys gift teddy bears to girls, not monkeys!

Last he ordered that we meet after exams, which we couldn't.


 So, I decided to bid adieus to you Sir, this way. Hope when you come back for convocation, dinner finally happens.  Wish you luck!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you vinti... I'm gonna miss you guys a lot. Thank you for considering me worthy to be written about. Keep writing.:) And take care.

    ReplyDelete