Sunday 20 December 2015

People!

Although there are 11 more days before 2015 ends, but based on the past 354 days, I can say that this year has been the year of People!

Not only did I meet many more people, I also got to see new faces of some old faces. Some people got to see a different me as well.

I tried many new things in 2015, like going to the office, not just writing but standing up for what I believe in and very recently, being an editor of a fun Facebook page. Which means that I'm working, strong-willed and funny, respectively. Yay! 

Office stint gave a glimpse of Corporate world. Some people are phony, some very real but everyone's competitive. 

Meanwhile I wrote a blogpost that caused quite a controversy. It was a learning experience for me. I found out that 'self-deprecating' style of writing is not welcome by all readers. Also, that people very carelessly tend to use terms like 'sexism'. Another insight is that sarcasm is not easy to understand. Or handle. Most importantly, people turn from 'friends' to 'people' in tough times. And some friends prove to be true friends. But one thing's for sure, I never felt like a Rockstar before! :D 

And the Facebook page thing. Sometimes good things come from the most unexpected quarters. I didn't know that many people follow me on social media so closely, or find me humorous. Well, thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment