Monday 12 June 2023

Arranged Marriage- "I didn't realise..."

I am location agnostic. Looking for a career oriented woman. If either her career or mine takes us to another city, I will be willing to discuss with my wife on what suits both of us the best.

 After such too good to be true statements from a few otherwise nice Var(s), conversation #3 or #4 goes like this:

Var: How are you?

Kanya: I am good :) How about you?

Var: Yeah, I am good too, but I have been thinking. You are in Ahmedabad and I am in Hyderabad. So, how will we meet each other?  

Kanya: Either of us could fly to meet the other one I guess.

Var: Really? Aren't you like too far away? 

Kanya:  Neither of us need to apply for a Visa to see each other, you know :P

Var: Yeah, of course. But still, I cannot see myself coming ALL THE WAY to Ahmedabad. Almost a 2 hour flight. I guess it makes more sense for both of us to look for someone who is local, you know.

Kanya: Just out of curiosity, where is this coming from? You knew where I am and you obviously knew where you are; from day 1 of us talking to each other. 

Var: Yes, but I didn't realise that we would like each other and have to eventually meet in person.

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment