Monday 6 February 2012

bereft of something

Being bereft of something, since last few days. Started a short story writing, it turned out to be cool . Really! It was satisfying till some point, then it felt like dragged. No, I didn't drag it any further, just that story didn't last long. Priya by the way was generous in comments and never hesitated to laugh. Gearing up for Anchoring auditions tomorrow. Really wanna make a mark. Anchoring is anyday my cup of tea and just don't wanna miss my chance to be on stage all the time. Priya says I will get selected easily. Abhinav didn't think so. Shashikant ke views  toh I just don't wanna know. My sem results aren't out as yet and mid sem exams of new sem are nearing too. Priya says I should try to be indiferent, though she knows its a tough job. Plus everyone else has already scored handsomely. HMC is irritating these days. Getting hungry all the time. Tears downpour more than often. Don't know what's really missing.

Plus Bombay visit is no where in near future though I'm dying to see my family. And yeah, have decided to shop to my heart's content so as to lighten my mood. And wanna score big time in this PC test. 

No comments:

Post a Comment