Tuesday 7 February 2012

this happens only (in india) with me!

...after kal ki dukh bhari daastaan ..... today seems to be like am back on track. Anchoring auditions made me happy. Every one who knows me.. that's a very few people ... knew i am capable of full on bakwaas.... and bad --bad (chatter). Those who don't know me were really impressed....or that's what i would like to believe. Abhinav too was really praises . I love that guy. I mean like he's complete LR (ladies representative) .... a guy who goes to saloon when baaki boys hostel goes to naai. Hahhaa... always makes fun of me.... that's why Priya  approves of him. Shaitaan she is. Mast she was in her yellow top yesterday, by the way. LR is apna shaayar, but aaj wo and CR (class rep) both found my audition like wow! WOW!! : D:D:D

And yeah... my strange title above is coz i'm capable of non-sensical chatter.....so please !

No comments:

Post a Comment