Thursday 23 February 2012

As it started, you wish there's no end to it...Sparsh2012





Day One(actually night one!) :


We welcome our alumni and main sponsor from Toyota. He relives his college days and happily notes the fact that girl students have increased in numbers. :)
Final year guys and girls enthrall us all with their "Sparsh hai" theme song .
Flute Gurukul present some of our loved bollywood numbers and I love flute!

I love mouth organ, trumpet and flute actually.
(I play none, and credit for my love for flute goes to Silk Route band's "dooba dooba rehta hoon" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWaNo3oVvAQ)
Frankie stall gets maximum crowd as girls and guys savor food with music.

Rishabh Srivastava --
Rishabh Srivastava  comes and entertains us all. He accepts all our song requests...I mean all those he could...:P
I in fact had the pleasure to witness his song rehearsals earlier too.

It is a treat to see all guys doing random dance moves and girls standing on their chairs and grooving to his tunes. 
Even the faculty relive their RD Burman days with "Gulabi aankhen jo teri dekhi" (smirk!).
Last me, Priya and Deepa go ahead to click some of his pictures and he dedicates a song for us "girls who are all so pretty". 

"Pretty Woman".


Ends with my playlist's most played "Summer of '69" and we can only hope for encore.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Well he's an upcoming musician. Composing music for "Lanka"- starring Manoj Bajpayee, of Vikram Bhatt banner.

      This might be helpful:
      http://hrmusiklimited.com/portfolio/rishabh-srivastava

      Delete