Saturday 2 July 2011

coming back a full CIRCLE..........

well........ my everyday is enclosed in this CIRCLE, whose radius has vowed to remain constant.
Many a times I've taken the perimeter, touching just the fringes of things to be done and trying to go off tangentially at some particular points (my things of interest)..... but always following the circular path under this centripetal force of inner self.

Mostly living  the pi* r^2 of the routine...... and cursing the inevitable 'r'...... I often try to find out the centre of this orbicular diurnal life ...... self growth , I conclude.
Thus, day after day, I stick to this circle ..... and day after day accept the annotation supplied by my parents, the neighbours (by their verbose reports) , the people I usually see during the course of day and of course myself .
Sometimes, wishing that somehow, this circle transfigures into something else, an ellipse for the starters, I push the boundaries of monotony,  the inner self  bouncing it back, keeping it perfectly round, round the clock.......

No comments:

Post a Comment