Tuesday 5 July 2011

time changes all?

it so happens.... that you grow out of your cocoon.... into maturer, cooler or simply some other person......

i thought i did..... until of course i met my once bestie Nikita Batta..... after like 3 years...... she came and made me realize.... we remain the same with those who really know us..... its like you never really grow up when with a few people....

i do think i have drastically changed...... but no.... this chum of mine made me speak the way i used to, made me listen to her bizarre chatter the i way i used to and made me feel she hasn't changed herself...... though we change.... we HAVE changed....

she's still the same as i had known her..... the same i would picturise her as..... getting the exact reactions i expected out of her...... and the SAME everything i have always related her with....

time and tide failed this time?


No comments:

Post a Comment