Thursday 21 July 2011

for EVER

In my earlier post, I said "some stories remain with you"! They sure do.
Some words or phrases also get inscribed upon our memory and very often find the way to our tongue...

"Et tu Brute" is one of these for me. These words of Shakespeare are always with me. In my thoughts , while I'm writing or randomly any time. Strength of friendship and the stab of betrayal are epitomized by this expression.

"Waiting for a response in affirmative" is a line I have always added at the end of any business letter possible. This , by the way, came from none other than my elder brother's English notes so many years ago!!

"Au revoir 'Arry" . This goodbye wish for Harry Potter by the breath-taking Fleur Delacour just dosen't get off my mind, probably because I loved the series or because I hate the word "Phlegm".

"Books are treasure, reading is pleasure". Rhyme created by my mom for my class7 English project! The rhyme is so like true for me.

"Hail Mogambo" ! This dialogue, by the technology loving villain, from the delightful movie Mr. India is my favorite. This is how I learned a new word , hail. Whenever doing some mischief  I utter these 2 words to my friends. And their obvious reply is "Mogambo khush hua".

"FAMILY= Father And Mother I Love You." My class1 teacher told us. And she remains a favorite.



No comments:

Post a Comment