Friday 15 July 2011

train of thoughts

welcome to my brain train..... here goes....

One song that I have seen on everyone's playlist,favorites & music player is PEHLA NASHA ... the starting tune of 2 seconds is more than enough to recognize this epitome of love.... 
..... love~~newspaper reads according to a survey, women are hopeless romantics!! I guess its a true find.... but my roomie comes across as an exception....           
....... the thought of the hostel , its stingy little room and the mess repels me!!! But that would make coming back home all the more beautiful...:)

Beautiful? Oh.... I had read somewhere SMALL IS BEAUTIFUL..... where? wherever! O, yeah... in my Geography text.... ???!!!....... it was probably related to Sustainable Development... there'll be no DEVELOPMENT if every time we wait for rains and then we endure the potholes and unseen bumps while driving.... Mirchi RJ cleverly dedicates the song.."TU NA JANE AS PAS HAI KHUDA"... road khudi hui hai...!!
.... but I love rains.... everything goes green...lush..
Green looks so good ... Green = Slytherin!! I had once had a dream in which my green school belt turns into Voldemort's snake Nagini.... well I'm done with HP mania!! ----------


 well they say human brain thinks very fast, thinks a lot of things and thinks a lot of things very fast.... my brain train just took a little ride this morning... and occasionally goes on these little and sometimes a little longer trips... especially during lectures or when someone lectures.... has yours ever gone to such excursions too? 

No comments:

Post a Comment